These release notes are specific to the Unity component of Meta 2 SDK.
See here for general release notes, including many improvements which also apply to the Unity SDK.
We also just released our first full tutorial project. Check it out!
- Unity SDK now compatible with Unity 2017.3.0f3. Unity 5.6.0f3 is still supported.
- Fixed an issue related to controlling the origin of the MetaCameraRig. The instructions here work again.
- Fixed a crash in Unity webcam plugin for users on Windows 10 Professional Creators Update.
- Depth-based occlusion is not currently visible in the Virtual Webcam.
- The Virtual Webcam is currently disabled by default in our Unity prefab because there is a limited performance impact when it is enabled. To enable it, see these instructions.
- The MetaCameraRigLegacy prefab does not work in extended display mode. This prefab is deprecated and will be removed in a future release.